Chase Paymentech Test Pack
Shop With Confidence:
This 18 card pack includes EMV contact and contactless test cards designed for merchants that support Chase Paymentech transactions. All cards include magstripe (MSR) programming.
- 1x American Express Credit [Contact]
- 1x American Express ExpressPay [Contactless]
- 1x Discover Credit [Contact]
- 1x Discover D-PAS (online only) [Contactless]
- 1x MasterCard Credit [Contact]
- 1x MasterCard Debit [Contact]
- 1x MasterCard US Maestro (Common AID) [Contact]
- 1x MasterCard PayPass [Contactless]
- 1x MasterCard PayPass MAG [Contactless]
- 1x MasterCard PayPass USM Maestro [Contactless]
- 1x Visa Credit [Contact]
- 1x Visa US Debit (Common AID) [Contact]
- 1x Visa Paywave [Contactless]
- 1x Interac US Debit [Contactless]
- 1x Interac US Debit [Contact]
- 1x Debit Network Alliance (DNA) Debit [Contact]
- 1x China UnionPay [Contact]
- 1x China UnionPay [Contactless]
Note: the 36 month expiry option will not be applied to Visa profiles. Extended expiries are not yet available from some brands.
These test cards are intended for basic transaction / confidence testing and training purposes only and are NOT intended to be used in a live environment. These cards are not suitable for cardholder not present transactions and should only be used with a test host or in training mode on a terminal loaded with relevant payment scheme test keys.
When using a Chip & PIN and mag-stripe terminal, you swipe the card first then the terminal will request to perform a chip transaction. If the card is inserted with chip covered or reversed a fallback to mag-stripe transaction can be performed. When using a mag-stripe only terminal you may perform a transaction using the mag-stripe instead of chip on the card.
Contact training cards for cards supporting offline PIN have PIN values configured for PIN validation successful (1234 or any PIN except 5678/1122), Invalid PIN (5678), blocked PIN (1122) – PIN is not actually blocked as simulated so cards can be re-used. MasterCard brand PINs are 4315.
DISCLAIMER: Any cards purchased with less than 12 months remaining before expiration will not be replaced or refunded once new expiration dates are released.